Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pinterest!

I am in love with Pinterest- Travis is starting to hate it more than he hates Facebook.. The site and ideas actually create work for him and he gets irritated with me.. I don't let that put a damper on my craft projects!

My second flip flop wreathe


                           The start of Gianna's coat rack/ shelf using a pair of old shutters
                              Painted to match the decorations associated with the kitchen!

These will be my new shutter "bulletin board" where I can slide in appointment cards, reminders,             photo's, holiday cards and school papers!


Finished Project! Just needs some touch up paint and Travis has to figure out a way to attach it to the wall! Now Gianna will have a place to hang her coats, dance bag and book bag. I'll add a few small baskets to the shelf for papers that need to be addressed and sent back to school, hair ties and other odds and ends!

2 comments: